Terms and Conditions
The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ used in this website refers to the owner of the website Aspal Press Limited whose registered office is situate at 1 Quality Court, Chancery Lane, London WC1A 2HR. Company registration number is: 9059402
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. It includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, and appearance. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Any contract made through this website will be with Aspal Press Limited whose registered office is situate at 1 Quality Court, Chancery Lane, London WC1A 2HR.
- Company registration number is: 9059402
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the books that you order before your order can be accepted and the contract concluded. Once payment has been received we will confirm the order by sending an email to the address you have provided.
- Offer of books for sale is subject to availability. If there is insufficient stock to deliver some or all of the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible as to which parts of your order (if any) that can be fulfilled. Sums paid for goods for which we are unable to supply will be re-credited to your account. Any refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- Prices shown on the website exclude postage and packing.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. If delivery times are quoted on the website, they are estimates only.
- If you are ordering books for delivery outside the EU, your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach their destination. Any such charges much be borne by you.
- If the books delivered are not as ordered or damaged or defect, we will have not liability to you unless you notify us in writing or by email within 10 working days of the delivery of the books in question. On receipt of such notification our only obligation will be, at our option, to replace the items in question or to refund the amount paid by you. We will not be liable to any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the books being not as ordered or damaged or defective.
- Under the Consumer Contract Regulations if you buy online you are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of any books ordered. You are responsible for returning the books within 14 days of your cancellation and we must pay you a full refund within a further 14 days after you have returned the items cancelled.
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between us.